When you complete online class and in-car components and Drive Maxx will update Ministry of Transportation database of course completion. The student is required to request Driver History from any of Service Ontario locations. The students are advised to check with school staff if everything is updated with MTO before they go to Service Ontario.
Upon completion of the program, the student is required to get Ontario Driver History from Service Ontario. This document is widely recognized by insurance companies as a proof of BDE program. Your age, gender, type of car and postal code of address you live in determine your insurance.
Yes, you can pay as low as $250 to start the program and pay the rest in two instalments.
Yes, certainly! Our team of professional instructors have tremendous experience with road test procedures. We make sure you understand each and every maneuver in the test so you can pass with full confidence.
You have maximum of eight months from starting date to complete the entire program. Payment must be made in full before starting in-car sessions.
If you complete MTO approved course, you can go in 8 months since you got your G1 or you have to wait 1 year if you are newly licensed without prior driving experience.
You can call 1-888-570-6110 or 647-776-0331. Also you can visit www.drivetest.ca or call your instructor or office to help you with booking.
Ministry of Transportation requires minimum of 10 lessons of driving to complete the program. Weather 10 lessons are enough behind the wheel depends on couple of factors e.g. prior experience or learning skills and comfort level of a student. If you feel you need more practice to improve your skills, we offer individual lessons to gain enough confidence to pass road test.
20 hrs online class, 10 lessons on road and 10 hrs of homework.
No, you have an option of doing classes and car lessons together or you may complete the classroom component first before start driving.
Yes, you can start the program without G1, but to complete driving part, you need at least G1 licence.
Yes, you can join the course any weekday or weekend. See online schedule or call our office for further assistance.
- the registration label is valid, current, intact and displayed appropriately
- the vehicle is comprehensively insured and the customer’s insurance company is notified that it will be used by a driving instructor to conduct training in
- The tyres:
- are correctly inflated (air pressures must reflect the manufacturer’s recommendation as a minimum).
- have appropriate levels of tread
- are not damaged
- all indicators, headlights and brake lights are working
- seats and seat belts are in good working order and are not damaged or twisted
- any loose items in the cabin of the vehicle are stowed in the cargo (boot) area
- the windows and interior are clean
- the vehicle has sufficient petrol to last the course of the lesson (minimum requirement – a quarter of a tank)
Please keep in mind that you can never have too many lessons as the more professional training you have then the safer you will become prior to going solo.